"ICU JPM will provide excellent service, quality, and integrity in governance best practices to effectively based on the following Charter :
MAIN CORE BUSINESSES
- Produce performance report on RMLT Project implementation by request within 3 days.
- Preparing reports on outcome evaluation of programs/projects within 3 months after the agreed terms of reference.
- Respond to the consultation request in the outcome evaluation of programs/projects to the agencies within 3 days of receipt of the application.
- To provide advice, consultation and technical support for the planning, implementation, monitoring and project management within 3 days after receiving the application.
- Project Application judge submitted via e-Khas in the last 3 days.
- Providing feedback to the Special Project application received within 7 days
- Generate list of the poor/very poor in e-Kasih within 2 days after application.
- Provide feedback on the SPP II training application within 3 days from the date of application.
- Ensuring the availability of systems and networks on a minimum level of 90% at all times.
- First respond to the Application Services/Complaints received by ICT Call-Centre (MedICT) within 1 day.
- First respond to the question/Public Complaints within 3 days.
Rehabilitation Services :
If for some reason ICU JPM can not meet their obligations within the time promised, we will immediately give assurance to the customer to implement the responsibilities in the agreed time”